Wednesday, 12 May 2021 9:00am to 2:00pm
Learn how to create a winning CV on this free* 1 day practical workshop
Monday 15th February 2021
10:00am – 2:30pm
Online Via Zoom
– Find out what should feature on a CV.
– How to write a results driven CV – Step by Step
– How to showcase your skills and achievements
– Step by step practical tips on writing a good cover letter
– Bring along your current CV if you have one
For further information or to book on contact Nusrath.firstname.lastname@example.org / 07825424319
Learners must be over the age of 19 and be a UK/EEU resident in the last 3 years. Learners must fall under one of the following: Unemployed/Earning below £17,004; qualified below a level 2 (less than 5 GCSEs); learning difficulty or disability; mental health difficulty.