Saturday, 29 July 2023 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Nailsworth Subscription Rooms
11 Bath Rd
- Drop-off Point
- Hidden Disabilities Awareness
Open to educators, music leaders, parents, carers and music therapists.
On the therapeutic and teaching applications of the Rainbow Harp when working with people with learning disabilities.
No musical experience needed. Our main focus will be on working with students with dyslexia, and also with people with profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD), so some knowledge of these would be useful.
The training is hands-on and practical.
Limited spaces so please book.
Free Rainbow Harp Training Saturday 29th July 2023
2-5 pm Nailsworth
For educators, parents, carers,music therapists and anyone interested in learning about what you can do with a Rainbow Harp.
Join us to learn both music therapeutic and pedagogical applications including:
• Basic Harp Technique: Correct hand position, tuning,and exercises.
• Exploring the Harp with your Client: Playful call andresponse activities.
• Composition Activities: Create sheet music usingcolourful materials.
• Conducting Activities: Clients conduct with toys/tools for instant feedback.
• Teaching the Rainbow Harp to students with dyslexia and other different learning disabilities
To book email email@example.com