Saturday, 01 January 2022 11:00am to Sunday, 13 February 2022 3:00pm
- Access for Wheelchair Users
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible toilet
- Assistance Dogs Only
- Autism Friendly
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Clear communication
- Drop-off Point
- Family Friendly
- Hearing Loop
- Hidden Disabilities Awareness
- Large Print
- PA/Carer Free Entry
- Quiet Space
- Visual Impairment Awareness
This winter, treat your little ones to a world of adventures at Hidcote on the Percy the Park Keeper’s winter wander trail. Join in the fun with Percy and his animal friends and give nature a helping hand.
From Saturday 4 December to Sunday 13 February, treat your little ones to a world of adventures at Hidcote on the Percy the Park Keeper’s winter wander trail.
When is the trail?
The trail will take place between 4 December and 13 February, from 11am with last entry to the garden at 3pm and the garden closing at 4pm. Please note that Hidcote is only open on weekends during the winter, between November and February. So come along and explore the beautiful gardens of Hidcote.
How to buy your trail
Trails are £2
They and can be purchased on entry to the garden, or at any point on your visit to Hidcote, from the Visitor Reception.
Booking is not required for the trail.
• The Percy the Park Keeper Trail at Hidcote takes place on the access friendly route around the garden, a map of this route can be collected from Visitor Reception on entry to the garden.
• A large print and braille copy of the ‘Introduction guide to Hidcote’ can be picked collected at the Visitor Reception upon request.
• Mobility scooters are available to hire at Visitor Reception, if you would like to reserve one please email email@example.com or call 01386438333 in advance of the day you wish to come.